The general Terms and Conditions set out below apply to the Best Smile AG recommendation programme. The registered headquarter is at Neuwiesenstrasse 15, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland.
1. bestsmile recommendation programme: only applies to people who are listed as referrers at Best Smile AG. The referrer recommends a new potential patient.
2. The recommended person: the recommended person may be a relative, friend or acquaintance.
3. Employees or partners of Best Smile AG are not authorised to participate in the programme or to make recommendations.
4. The referrer and the recommended person will each receive a CHF 100 Zalando voucher as a recommendation gift if the recommended person books an appointment for a 3D scan with the referrer’s code and signs a contract (valid for contracts concluded as of 01.04.2021).
5. The Zalando voucher cannot be paid out in cash or be combined with other discounts.
6. Should Best Smile AG (for whatever reason) not be able to procure the Zalando voucher, a replacement gift of corresponding value will be procured, subject to the same general Terms and Conditions.
7. The referrer is not entitled to receive the recommendation gift under this programme if the recommended person is already listed as a contact at the time of the recommendation or has already arranged a 3D scan appointment. If a potential patient has been recommended to Best Smile AG by more than one person, only the first referrer is entitled to receive the recommendation reward.
8. The referrer agrees that Best Smile AG is not liable for losses or claims arising from the use of the recommendation gift. The referrer will use it only at his own risk.
9. Best Smile AG reserves the right to change or terminate all or parts of the conditions of the recommendation programme at any time without notice.
10. Best Smile AG accepts no liability for tax obligations or fees arising from the gift given to the referrer. The referrer is solely responsible for his tax obligations upon receipt of the referral reward.
11. Zalando is a registered company and has not commissioned the recommendation reward.
12. These General Terms and Conditions and all non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with them are subject to Swiss law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.